Save 22% on the new Fire TV 50-inch Omni Series, and more great TV deals
Whether it’s to have a family movie night or it’s to enjoy your favorite weekly TV show, having a nice TV can make all the difference. Unfortunately, it can be hard to try to sift through all the deals and choices when you’re in the market for a new home entertainment addition.
Related: Android TV buyer’s guide
To make things a little bit easier, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best TV deals available right now. We’ve broken down the TV offers by size, so you can get out your tape measure then peruse the category that best fits your space. The bigger the screen, the bigger the savings.
Featured deal: Save 22% on the new Fire TV 50-inch Omni Series
Amazon’s new premium smart TV lineup, the Fire TV Omni series, is now available for pre-order. While most of the range can be reserved at retail price, the 50-inch model can be pre-ordered at an introductory price of just $399.99 ($110 off). Shipments start on 27 October.
The Omni series features 4K Ua HD, HDR 10, and HLG for a clearer and more vibrant picture than a Full HD screen. Dolby Digital Plus ensures that you get a surround sound experience to match viewing quality. You can also view picture-in-picture, perhaps to check your smart baby monitor or doorbell camera.
Related: The best cheap 4K TVs you can buy
The Fire TV aspect lets you browse over one million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Disney Plus, or your other streaming service of choice. Alexa both offer you the chance to do your browsing without lifting a finger.
We’re not sure how long this introductory offer will run, so hit the widget below to check out the details. The savings are reflected in your summary at the checkout.
Buy it Now
Best TV deals
- 20-39 inch TV deals
- 40-49 inch TV deals
- 50-59 inch TV deals
- 60-69 inch TV deals
- 70-inch and above TV deals
Editors note: These deals change frequently but we will periodically update this page with the latest offers.
Best 20-39 inch TV deals
If you need a new TV and you have limited space, a smaller TV is probably your best bet. You can easily fit one in a home office or a dorm room without feeling overwhelmed. Of course, a 32-inch TV often sacrifices an HDMI port and top-end resolution, but you can usually find one for under $200.
Here are the best deals we can find right now:
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED Fire TV for $169.99 ($30 off)
- Toshiba 32-inch Class LED HD Fire TV for $179.99 ($20 off)
- Sceptre 32-inch LED TV for $175 ($10 off)
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart TV for $188 ($42 off)
- TCL 32-inch Class 3-series HD LED Smart TV for $179.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung 32-inch The Frame QLED 4K UHD Smart TV for $527.99 ($73 off)
Best 40-49 inch TV deals
40-inch TVs offer a step up from the 30-inch category both in terms of resolution and in port options. You often get a third HDMI port to add a game system or streaming device, and there are plenty of 4K options. 40-inch TVs are a great option for many rooms as long as you have a little more space to work with.
Here are some of the best deals available:
- Insignia 40-inch Class LED Full HD TV for $179.99 ($60 off)
- Hisense 40-inch 40H5500F Class H55 series Smart TV for $259.99 ($40 off)
- Sony X80J 43-inch Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $598 ($50 off)
- LG C1PU 48-inch 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $1,296.99 ($200 off)
- Samsung The Sero 43-inch 4K UHD Smart QLED TV for $1,497.99 ($500 off)
Best 50-59 inch TV deals
At 50 inches and above, you can pretty much expect the top specs on any TV. OLED and QLED screens become more standard, and you really start to push home theater territory. You can feel like you’re in the crowd at your favorite football game or crossing the galaxy in your favorite show.
See also: The best apps for your Samsung smart TV
Here are a few of the best options currently available:
- Sceptre UTV 55-inch 4K UHD TV for $379.99 ($100 off)
- Toshiba 50-inch C350 4K UHD Smart Fire TV for $439.99 ($30 off)
- Samsung 50-inch Class TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV for $459.90 ($470 off)
- TCL 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV for $398 ($51 off)
- Hisense 50A6G 50-inch 4K UHD Smart TV for $388 ($42 off)
- Hisense 50-inch U6G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV for $529.99 ($40 off)
- Sony 50-inch X85J Series LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV for $849.99 ($150 off)
- Sony 65-inch Class X85J 4K UHD Smart TV for $1,099.99 ($500 off)
- LG OLED 4K UHD 55-inch TV for $1,796.99 (save $903)
60-69 inch deals
60-inch TVs offer many of the same high-end features as 50-inch TVs, just on a larger scale. You can expect 4K and OLED options and HDR quality, but you can also expect to pay more of a premium price. You might not want to sit too close to a TV this large, but you should be able to see crystal-clear detail even from across the room.
Related: The best 65-inch TVs — What are your options?
Here are some of the best 65-inch TV deals we could find:
- Hisense 65-inch U6G Series Quantum ULED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $779.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung 65-Inch BE65T-H Pro TV for $757 ($174 off)
- LG NANO90 65-inch 4K UHD Smart NanoCell IPS LED TV for $1,196.99 ($300 off)
- LG C1 Series 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV for $2,096.99 ($403 off)
- LG GXPUA 65-inch 4K UHD Smart OLED TV for $2,296.99 ($1,200 off)
70-inch and above deals
If you have the money and space, a 70-inch TV is the biggest and best bang for the most bucks. It’s a great size if you’re building a full-scale home theater or if you just want to maximize your viewing potential. Odds are you won’t find any extra features that 50 and 60-inch TVs don’t offer, but you’ll probably have the biggest screen in the neighborhood.
Here are some big discounts we’ve rounded up:
- Samsung 70-Inch 6-Series 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV for $649.99 ($50 off)
- TCL 75-inch 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Roku Smart TV for $1,199 ($300 off)
- Sony 75-Inch X80J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV for $1,399.99 ($300 off)
- Sony X90J 75-inch TV Bravia XR 4K Ua HD Smart Google TV for $1,898 ($702 off)
- Samsung Q9F 75-Inch HDR 4K UHD Smart QLED TV for $1,998 ($8,000 off)
There you go, the best TV deals we could find right now. However, deals tend to change very rapidly so some of them may end before we can update the list. If you want a few general hubs of TV deals, you can check out these outlets:
- B&H Photo